· Over 20 years experience in advertising, marketing and
small business in 16 different countries.
· Held positions in media as radio announcer, audio production
manger, program director and creative director.
· Past local chapter Chairman of Young Entrepreneurs' Organization
· Franchise Council of Australia (FCA) - Queensland committee
· Some previous business interests include an Advertising
Agency, annual billings of $6 million AUD (sold to management).
A retail Pizza Outlet (sold). An audio production facility
(sold). Technology ISP and Web Development Company (sold).
· Managing Director of the edge Corporate Strategies - A
business and marketing consultancy business working predominantly
in the franchise category, specialising in strategy development
for small business, franchising and conference presentations.
· Managing Director of New Address - A property development
business, specialising in the renovation of colonial residences.
· President Elect of the Entrepreneurs Organisation (EO)
- A global community of business owners, all of whom run
companies that exceed $1M (US) in revenue.